For questions or problems related to your procedure please call your surgeons office. In a life-threatening emergency, always call 911 or go immediately to the nearest emergency department. Please call immediately if you have any of the following signs and symptoms:
- Fever greater than 100.5 degrees.
- Shaking chills.
- Blood in your bowel movement or urine.
- Uncontrolled nausea and vomiting.
- Uncontrolled diarrhea.
- Drowsiness, confusion or an inability to awaken.
- Redness, swelling or drainage from any wound or venous access device.